Panerai Sandwich dial
In the 1930s and 40s the first “sandwich” dials were introduced. Several layers of dials were put on each other. This way more luminous material could be applied. The term and manner of construction were mostly introduced by Officine Panerai. The dials were first presented on one of their earliest Radiomir models.
- Personally produced and signed by the artist in small quantities
- Available in different universal paper sizes
- Eco friendly printed on high quality paper
- White edge so no passe-partout needed (fits in standard A1, A2 or A3 frame)
- Delivered in a strong mailing tube
- Not limited, unless stated