Louis Cartier was inspired by the geometric form of the tank. In particular Renault tanks from World War 1. Later on, he would even name the watch 'Cartier Tank'. This is my version and interpretation. An ode to the iconic design!
- Personally produced and signed by the artist in small quantities
- Available in different universal paper sizes
- Eco friendly printed on high quality paper
- Not limited, unless stated
- White edge so no passe-partout needed (fits in standard A1, A2 or A3 frame)
- Delivered in a strong mailing tube