€49.00 Sold Out
In the late 1950s Longines launched some incredible dive watches next to brands like Rolex and Doxa. The Nautilus Skin Diver and the Compressor were the first releases and had some exceptional specifications and looks. Here is my ode to the famous Longines Compressor with reference 7042. Since it is still so good looking, this watch would later be re-released as the Longines Legend Diver.
- Personally produced and signed by the artist in small quantities
- Available in different universal paper sizes
- Eco friendly printed on high quality paper
- Not limited, unless stated
- White edge so no passe-partout needed (fits in standard A1, A2 or A3 frame)
- Delivered in a strong mailing tube