Moonwatch landing with Apollo 11
€53.00 Coming Soon
The Omega Speedmaster was the first watch that landed on the Moon. In the year 1969 it set foot on the Moon together with the crew of Apollo 11. After that it also became known as the Moonwatch!
A must-have for every Speedy-fan!
- Personally produced and signed by the artist in small quantities
- Available in different universal paper sizes
- Eco friendly printed on high quality paper
- White edge so no passe-partout needed (fits in standard A1, A2 or A3 frame)
- Delivered in a strong mailing tube
- Not limited, unless stated