Launched in the 1950s, the Rolex Explorer is the ultimate watch for adventurers. It was on the wrist when climbers reached the top of Mount Everest for the first time. Here you see the legendary Rolex Explorer in a setting from the early days of mountaineering and polar expeditions. The backpack tells us that this Explorer is on a mission...
- Personally produced and signed by the artist in small quantities
- Available in different universal paper sizes
- Eco friendly printed on high quality paper
- Not limited, unless stated
- White edge so no passe-partout needed (fits in standard A1, A2 or A3 frame)
- Delivered in a strong mailing tube